Sunday 3 February 2013

Angie



If you do not love me, tell me,
Daughter of my thoughts senseless
What were you saying in the fatal night?
You said words for making fun of my feelings?
What did say so these tears?

This throat oppressed,
Those sobs and these cries?
Ah! if you only enjoy snatched these tenderness
And these words of honey that bewitch me
You have managed to kill me with love.


If it was not, just lies
Why you Acharnes you about me, me, sensitive heart
In this sad time,
On my lips on fire you cover my with caresses
As a single lover;

If the mind and the senses, kisses and tears
Are held by the hand of your mouth to your heart,
And if you need thus for to find charms,
On the altar of pleasure, desecratethe happiness:
Ah! Angie! ah! Angie idol of my life

If the dark demon of your sleepless nights
Without the mask of fire can not take a step,
Why evoked you, if you do not love me?
Why continuing to haunt my nights?
To make me your slave, then you're so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!