Friday 1 February 2013

Ana Maria



Ana Maria

I love you so, I've loved so much!
I have perceived, a child
Led by my father, who came to visit your mother
And buy a loaf of bread.

You smiled at me, and through your eyes
I melted with joy and gladness
As a poor child,
Who was offered a toy dream


You were already in my heart
And I kept seeing you and feel you.
Through my sad days,
You were my only moments of pleasure.

You were happy to see me, too
And your perfume excited over my well being.
We were so young!
So beautiful, so innocent ... so happy!

And then a terrible wind, the winds of war
Came to destroy everything, my dreams and yours.
Hatred and blood made ​​our sun
An eternity of disenchantment.

And one fine morning you went
Far from my sight, my heart,
Leaving me alone in a sea of ​​confusion.
But your name haunts my days so far!

When I think of you,
My heart breaks again.
And I'll see his face full of tears, turned to me
Leave your country, leave me forever.

The sea, the sea became so terrible for me
Do enchants me most, as it did before
Near you, on summer evenings.
War and the sea separate us.

I think of you
And I do not know where you are and what you become.
While we could be together
Me and you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!