Tuesday 9 April 2013

MY FRIEND ,MY LOVE



Poem dedicated to my friend Sofia Rosero ( Greece)

I lose the reason
In a hopeless love
The reason asked me to forget
The heart is silent
but he laments
Because love is the strongest.
My reason is still here with me
Mired, too, in the molasses.

I do not know what to do.
But time passes, even ...
If I have the feeling that he stops.
The time will be my friend
In the adventure that awaits me.
Only time will save me,
And give me the taste to life.



In the brutal night that grabs me
I think to time and to you, my friend
Because I said one day,
That friendship can be stronger than love
And I was right to say it.
In your quiet serene, and your angelic sweetness
You read me right now.

You're stronger than love and you are love ...
My friend!
I titled this poem: My friend, my love
For you!
It may sound weird
Because that is the first time that this happens
Maybe!

When I think of the time and you
I think about the life and hope
Without you and the time I would not survive
And I would not have had the strength
of writing these words, which are for you
You're the most beautiful and best friend
That I have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!