Sunday 17 March 2013

I have not forgotten



I have not forgotten

My soul has a secret, my life's mystery
An everlasting love at a time conceived
The evil is hopeless, so I had to be silent,
And that which he did, has never known anything.


Alas! I shall have passed by her unnoticed
Always by his side and yet lonely;
And I will until the end, fact my time on earth,
Not daring to ask for anything, and having received nothing.



For her, though God had made ​​sweet and tender,
She follows her way distraught and without hearing
This murmur of love high in his footsteps,
A cry of love and strong passion.


At the austere duty devoutly faithful
She will say, reading these lines full of she:
"Who is this woman?" And do not understand!
She will take then consciousness of love
That I feel for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!