Friday 11 January 2013

The dream and the light


Poem dedicated to my friend Leila Hayavi

The dream and the light





You smile at me from the bottom of a beautiful dream
As one angel speaks to the living.
As scum who dies and is reborn on the strike
Your dress and your white veil floating in the wind.

I am Euglena floating born of chance,
The chained of the destiny absolute and brutal;
I am the one all the appearance unbridled
Pursue without turning off my heart and my soul.



My heart rhymes with this imaginary island,
And my destiny like this vast ocean;
And I am the soul serene and turbulent
Between the explosion and tranquility.
The dream and the light

I am an exile, hiding far from everything,
That dream, and cryremote from the clamor,
With the night owl and the sun sleeping,
The dark romance of the night.

You, you do not like me,
Light and careless within a tough world and infamous
You're a pure soul, a star from another world,
Beautiful woman and rebellious, of another dream.

Remains in your celestial cloud, shadow charming.
Phantom O, let me, only you see!
Be the light of my soul tormented
Be an appearance, even obsessive, in my dark sky!

Seek me among the troubled waves of the ocean!
Braque your gaze on the reef of my solitude,
And in the depths of the discrete random
Give me the glory of the prince pensively who seek you!

Be the image that parade and is based
To large waves that agitate me.
Oh, appear! You must be mirific,
Because your distant melody is very tasty;


Because the night causes the dawn
It may be a law of heaven
That my black destiny do hatched
Your mysterious smile!


The night cover the ocean and I see the lighthouse in the distance,
Blinking of an almost celestial light, your face!
So beautiful! ignite my islandof a shining light, and sweet.
And my soul rises as seizure by so much happiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!