Monday 14 January 2013

Glamor in the desert



Glamor in the desert

In the middle of the desert in an oasis of Africa;
Drinking tea cool in this magical corner
I wrote notes magic to an unknown woman!
I dreamed recklessly, peace and quiet.

In the illuminated lobby, there was a beautiful woman,
Black eyes glittering like a snake of dunes
she crossed my eyes fixing
His beautiful glance dared, that disturbed me.


I was troubled enough by his arrogant air
And his body of Princess caused me chills.
By piercing eyes, she followed my movements
A charming smile hung on his lips.

Thinking that this was a good genius out of the desert
I did not know how to approach it.
I was mesmerized by the color of his skin,
By his refined features, stunning, outlandish ...

I have not able to fix the brightness of the light
I wanted to refresh and clear my head,
Near the river, I was crouched,
I pours water in my hands.

By washing my face, I saw in the mirror
That she followed me, wise, without that I could view it
She said something in an unknown tongue
His voice low and soft, lulled and touched me.

... / ... to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!