Thursday 25 October 2012

Being with you


Being with you

(An illusion, maybe but not sure)

Now you belong to me ...
I feel that you love me, perhaps more than before.
I come from afar, from behind the snowy mountains.
Behind the vast sea that separated us.
I feel good in the warmth of your arms,
In the cocoon of our love,

In your beautiful country,
In the world we share.
Your eyes are beautiful when they turn me on
With their amazing light and I remain silent
A tone burst, your idealism and your sweetness.
My heart pounding and my soul back.


After a long separation, the Dreamtime
Of languor and hope
I am, finally with you, with you.
In this cold country of yours,
Full of beauty and light,
And that pleases both my heart.

Tonight I'll make you love
As I've never done before.
I'd take tirelessly until morning,
Until I close off your naked body.
Tonight I'll take your lips, I'd take ...
With my aggressiveness, my sweat and my love.

I drunk with your soul and your body
Worse than a first wedding night
I live our love in all its power
Splendor and fantasies.
I'd be you, for life ... Forever
I love you as I never loved.

I'm here and you're happy,
The wind in your hair, your beautiful smiling face
At the end of the road that leads to you,
A path shaded by trees
You told me so much,
In your hand a yellow rose.

Colour of your smile and your passion.
Wait for me ...
And I run madly to you,
Like in my dreams.
You come running, too, arms outstretched
To hold me and hug me.

I am possessed of joy and I scan the sky
Praise God for not having done me die
Before I see you,
For allowing me to meet you,
For accepting me to be here with you
On this blessed land, and die with you.

2 comments:

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!