Sunday 7 October 2012

In the night



In the night

The composure and the fear of loneliness
My heart persists and endures.
I have no time to love
And you're already so far
Wonderful creature, object of my dreams.

In the austere silence of the night
I would venture without delirium and find an outlet
At the infernal exile of my existence,
My drift, my descent into hell.
My star is going to turn a stroke of fate.

You are amazing and funny to me.
Your symbol is everywhere in my dreams
In my sleepless ... my long vigils.
You play and you sympathize
In my pain, my suffering and my agony.

In the darkness around me
I seek refuge in thy soul.
And I beg the day dawn
A tarnished the horizon of my adventure.
But there is not a day in my misfortune.

You are my moon hidden, lost my illusion,
Off my star in the sky
Chance and bliss.
You're so perfect I could say
That you could not exist.

The night is here, placid and steadfast.
There is more or horizon star
On my road ends.
The night continues
On the evening of my life.

Your face covers my space
Hardened by grief and trial.
Your angel hair are everywhere
And my eyes can no longer dying
Bear the light of your eyes.

The angelic music of delirium
Fills my soul and I fall asleep
In the flame of your soul,
The satin of your love,
To never wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!