Wednesday 3 October 2012

The red moon


The red moon



During my long winter night, I lost hope,
The hope to find you ... someday.
In my journey towards the unknown, I have not met
That frustration and despair ...
Thorns and around destroyed.




My path was strewn with thorns and blood
I screamed my pain and the sky, the sky ...,
No one tends me a hand caressing
A sign of fortune ... a smile.
All was consternation and exile.



Meanwhile, you were hiding in your light ivory
Away from me, far from my heart, in the desert of misfortune.
Your black eyes followed me everywhere,
And I had the attention elsewhere.
I was lost in the ocean of bitterness and derision.



You were close to me and away from me, at the same time.
That lost moments of tears shed ...
Deprivation on your ... your long deprivation
I was very tortured,
Bleached hair and furrowed face.



We had to look to the Atlas ... Beyond the Atlas
These regions so near and distant
If wondrous cradle of my mother,
My dear mother.
But my eyes were focused elsewhere ...



The red moon came suddenly to the zenith
Blocked and diverted West
And his first zébrons have enticed
My soul and my spirit,
Illuminated my body torn.



I feel steeped in your scent,
Incense so generous,
Exhalation full of mystery and beauty.
You become so close to my heart pounding
And my breath upsets



The red moon appears in a clear sky,
Under the palm trees that surround the oasis
And the city lights come on
As if by magic charm in the evening.
You're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!