Tuesday 13 November 2012

Yemanja, my goddess



In front of the city of Salvador de Bahia,in Brazil, arose as a large rock on the water of the Atlantic Ocean, a small island called Itaparica.
Very old people living there like some time to tell the story strange arrival there long Paolo.
When you live near the sea and it is a fisherman, it is not every day that one brings to fish this all the fishermen in the world you say.
So long time ago, Paolo was a fisherman. Oh, fisherman he had the name, nobody had ever spent so much time at sea to bring so few fish. Ever!
The inhabitants of the island even mocked him. They watched with some sadness as Paolo was poor. Everyone said that the poor boy had really bad luck, a 5 year old child would catch more fish than him, and that ultimately it would be better to change jobs.
One evening, Paolo had lingered at sea.

As usual, there was nothing except a few small fish caught for not starve.
He was about before going back one last time his net, he found it very heavy and had to try several times to climb aboard. As this happened a few times, Paolo thought he was taking up a large rock which often wedged in the cracks. When all was settled to the bottom of the boat, Paolo nearly jump into the water as he was afraid ...There in the fillet an arm and a hand out to him. It was a hand thin, long fingers.
 As it moved, Paolo thought the person was still alive and he hastened to clear the net around him. This is the moment that chose to depart the clouds and reveal a full moon that came to enlighten the curious fisherman's boat. A beautiful young woman was lying in the middle of the boat Paolo.
She wore a light blue that seemed made of air and water he was so fluid and light. She lived but seemed exhausted. Paolo believed to be a mermaid, oh, he had never seen but other fishermen were assured that ...
I read this magnificent storytelling several times, and I believe as many Brazilian ..
 In Brazil, Wonderland, anything can happen to anyone ... anytime, just be a sinner, in the literal and figurative sense of the term.
 Without, go to Brazil, my good fortune or luck would have, that I am a fisherman virtual, and I make the same experience as Polo ...
 And I succeeded to take my nets in the lovely Yemanja
My Goddess is a beautiful Brazilian, who has nicknamed me, Thor, god of thunder of mythology
I became for her the most beautiful man in the world ...
I have not found better than the nickname, Yemanja, goddess of beautiful Brazilian.
This is one of the reasons that led me to discover Brazil, waiting to visit and meet my goddess. To live and die ... Why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!