Tuesday 20 November 2012

My life in a few words ...



My life in a few words ...

My childhood:

I was born in the countryside, on a hill, surrounded by olive, now missing.
At the foot of the hill, a huge salt lake and my beautiful village five kilometers away, in a small valley, always sunny, surrounded by greenery, like an oasis.
I had a wonderful childhood with my parents, who loved me, because I was their only son. With my two sisters, whose, one of them disappeared in 2004.
Far from the war that was raging in this beautiful country, I had a lovely childhood, full of joy and delight, no worries, as few people of my generation knew her.
Then comes adolescence, a great time too, charming and fun. My father left us when I was only 16 years old. It was a severe test for me.

My mother was the housekeeper, to allow me to continue my education, without tiring, without worrying about it. She wanted to pursue the dream of my father, "make me a cultivated man." This was the legacy that my father and my mother wanted me to to bequeath ...
In happiness and distress, I pursued the dream of my parents. I began, also know by the first disappointments of life with my relationship with my friends ... many of them I misunderstood or did not understand me at all.
I was an early dreamer, and certain behaviors, certain situations irritated me. I wanted a perfect world, in this beautiful little village where I lived. I kept few friends this period but I kept a great nostalgia of this little corner of paradise that was my village.
Then the people of my generation have grown up ... a lot of them back in touch with me, and all I dedicate today a sincere friendship.
All, keep me, the memory of a mysterious and wonderful boy, both ...
I remember I started to write my first poems from this period. I had a kind of gift from heaven, inherited from my sentimentality ... when I met a beautiful girl, I wrote at once a poem about it ... that I kept for the send time wanted.
I had my first sexual contact with a girl, older than me by four years. I was 17, she was 21 years old. She was a prostitute, but a beautiful woman who adored me. I loved him too.
Our adventure lasted a year. We separated, I do not remember how or why, but it was left on good terms. We was never be reviewed after.

to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!