Wednesday 19 September 2012

passion



passion

 I want to see what I feel ... inspires you,
 Breathe what you exhale.
 To understand what I am for you.
 When time stops, as now,
 Where my soul longs and languishes;
 Forms of your body is a mirage,
 For my very eyes, my heart surprised
 And my blood fuse.

 I want to scream your name, eyes closed
 Carefully, lest you to go.
 Tears out like a shower that awakens,
 And my body rumbles like an impending thunder.
 I fear the rage that consumed me, because you 're not there
 Course and take refuge in the past,
 Our past, our memories.
 You scare me into your night vision
 And make me your victim,
 The victim that I am in life, intimate and painful.
 'm Your slave for me ... O my beloved Queen!
 I'd devoted, faithful and grateful.
 I'll be your dog follow you everywhere,
 For a smile from you, just a smile.
 Do not leave, do not leave me, I beg you!
 If my words bother you, I would not say anything
 I shut up. Back!

 Kamel Heriouil






No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!