Sunday 16 September 2012

Why I support Ali Benflis


I'm not a jockey policy or an opportunist.


I support the candidacy of Ali Benflis, to help out my country, Algeria, doldrums, the disaster in which it is driven, driven by all sorts of evils, at their head the serious phenomenon of corruption.
I found long ago that Mr. Ali Benflis had the qualities of a great statesman. From, first, a family of martyrs of the great war in Algeria, it has always been a strong advocate of freedom and just causes.
It was also a great Prime Minister, despite the constraints of the system, which have severely hampered. He tried to do with it, using his moral honesty and his management skills.



Successful lawyer, a man of principle, Ali Benflis is, in my opinion, the only man able to straighten the rudder and Algeria to lead a prosperous future.
I say bluntly and honestly!
"The Arab Spring" for Algeria is in the investiture of Ali Benflis to the highest office in the country, a man who could give Algeria a real breath of democracy and progress.
Man is capable, in my opinion, to establish, finally, for the country a real political change sought ideal ... forever ... since 1962, Independence Day of the country.
My modest contribution to the project bid Ali Benflis presidential elections in 2014, has no monetary value or interest.


I Form in the sense of my personal aspiration and love that I hold, I've always dedicated to my country and its people.


Algiers, 16 September 2012
Kamel Heriouil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!