Tuesday 11 September 2012

The sun rises in the east




In my life I have traveled and seen very beautiful country...
 ...There are wonderful countries in the world…
 ...a country that took me in his arms… Sweden, who adopted   me ... I will never forget…Northerners are   beautiful ... fantastic.
 Sweden, where I had a great love ... Sweden where I lost, too, a great love ... through my fault, my only fault...


 And then one day I looked away ... to the east. And I was amazed by thousands of smiles abounded of non-stop ... 
...Very nice smiles that shone like the sun.
 My heart and soul were amazed! ... I've never been in such distant lands ... countries Buddha.

 Thinking about these regions, far and beautiful, I think I missed my life ... I missed it all ... Because that's where I should live my life ... and die too.

 My happiness, all my bliss was there ... I was expecting, and I missed it.
 And now I'm going to die without knowing the Thailand, the country of my dreams ... 
...The land of my love ... I cry my failed life!
 If it was eternal I live in Thailand ... Life is wonderful, life is eternal...

 I do not want to die without knowing this country, my country ... the land of my love.. 
...That kind of Buddha, leads me to paradise ... I will die as in the arms of my beautiful Thailand

I want to be reborn from the depths of the ocean to seem in the sun ... the sun is from Thailand...
 I want eternal life… And never separate me from the Thailand…
 …Parting with my love.

Kamel.Heriouil                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!