Monday 24 September 2012

Without you



Without you,
I am nothing!
Without heart or soul or faith
Nothing ... less than nothing!
Nonsense lying on the forecourt of the world,

A beggar wandering in a desert dry and burning,
Not without you I am nothing!
Ignored among a driven earth
A pariah, a churlish, a debased.
I am less than nothing.


Before you, I did not know what love was,
I knew nothing of the sensitivity of the soul,
The heart that burns and mind in a trance;
Two hearts that beat as one,
Two spirits that act, which react together.

You're my mind, you're my soul!
At the moment I write I think of you, sharply;
You think as me with the same intensity,
Maybe more!
You love me and I do not know.

Without you,
I can not exist,
Without me you can not live or love,
I know, you know.
That's it!

You're a fairy, you hide, often
To meditate and me the trouble, too,
The trouble to tell me your pain,
When I do duplicity, breaches
Often fatal for you.

You are a gentle and serene
And I'm afraid of losing you.
Because without you I am nothing, I am worthless!
You do never rushed me, you do not get mad
You're an angel!

I think when you have lost because of a stupid,
You look with your smile and you comforted me.
I forget everything, you forget everything.
You are a miracle!
You are everything to me!

25 September 2012-2: 00 am
Kamel Heriouil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!