Monday 15 October 2012

I'm desperate.


I'm desperate.

I loved very strong today ...Not like I used to.It becomes increasingly heavy, scary, scary ...My night is long ... very long and I feel through the passing of time and taunting me intense pain that breaks my senses.I do nothing but think of you constantly.Think ... without hope, without measure, in a desert of loneliness, uncertainty and anxiety.You're so far away, the distance but also by the inability to reach you, because you're not with me ... and you'll never be mine, certainly. It is this thought that torture me and makes my pain more unbearable increasingly heavy.

I know, I feel that you love me with the same intensity, the same desire, the same madness ... but you isolating them within your tower and you shut up, because you know, too, that our love is impossible.We met one autumn day and our love has withstood all the storms, but the spell persists and me closes the passage to reach you and love you like I want to do. The spell does not want me to approach you, I take you in my arms ... I'll take it.At the beginning, I knew that our love would be illusory. You also knew, and we do tired, I do not understand why! ... And over time, I have taken everything from you, you took everything from me ... our senses, our souls are involved in a violent symbiosis ...The mutual jealousy was a close and a new spark that brought us closer to advantage instead of separate. It also showed the intensity of our love and the impossibility of breaking of leave, to forget ... It's wonderful and sad at the same time when I realize that I can not love you in that thought.Ever, our bodies mingle ... I could never make love to you like I want to do, would not this one night. One night when I would not sleep when I can look at your naked body in the evening light and caress, kiss all these forms ... ever. One night I would stop time to make love to you constantly ... neither fatigue nor sleep until the exhaustion of my senses.I burn with your love and the uncertainty that surrounds and enhances.I do not know what to do.

Malmo, 15 October 2012 to 1: 30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!