Sunday 14 October 2012

An hour to live (second act)


If you have not read the first act of the novel, click this link:  http://kamelspace.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-hour-to-live.html

An hour to live
Second act:

I have depression. I've taken three glasses of vodka with me ... I shut off my computer and go the intention to stretch my legs stiff from hours spent in front of my pc.

It is 23: 00

My campaign, Lottie, works in the office that we share. It does not concern me.
I do not watch it. She said, only when I open the door:
- Hej! George Stanna inte länge!

I do not answer, the waving and fate in the light mist that covers the area. Fresh air is good for me and I feel better already. I head to the 62, Norra Vallgatan a pub open until four in the morning. I meet a friend for a long time, Jimmie. I have not seen for some time. It is accompanied by two girls I do not know. He presents: Madlen and Edith ...


I order a beer ... Falkenberg special purely Swedish ... the best in the world for me.
I swallowed a gulp, then a second, a third ...

It is 3: 30. 

I do not remember, or how many beers I drank, or the time I spent.
I wake up in the bed of Edith, a charming girl of 33 years, a blond girl with blue like most Swedish. All smiles she prepared a good and strong black coffee for me ... I am confused and can not get a word in front of such kindness and elegance from my host.
I venture to submit my apologies. She does not answer right away, smiled and said in a tone of honey

-George!, Do you really think I would have taken home a stranger at 4: 00 in the morning ... who do you take me? ... Ha ha ha ...

I remain stunned for a moment, smoking coffee on the small bedside table and the air in the room is good. I'm just saying!

-Do I know ... I mean ... until tonight ...?

Edith, in a burst of sweetness that I can not translate, takes my head in her arms and hugs me very strongly. A magic perfume fills me and wraps me in a sort of storm of pleasure and happiness. I'm dreaming ... I let myself go slowly into an abyss of well-being and relaxation.
Edith feels good. I feel the angels filled by this sudden and unexpected delight.

- Edith ... you too ... your face reminds me of something that I can not yet perceive ...'m really sorry ... it's silly of me, I can not ...

Edith then places his finger on my mouth, so to tell me to shut up. His eyes sparkle with beauty and joy found ... that's what I feel, fixing my gaze.
I do not understand and I guess at the same time some things from the past that come back to me, slowly, in a blur scary.
What should I say? ... I know that, too ... and then after ...
I resign myself to keep my mouth shut in confusing me into silence and wait on it can give me more information, a path that can enlighten me. Edith says nothing and continues to show an enigmatic smile and wonderful at the same time.

-You drank too much and you head a bit heavy at the moment Gorges ...
normal that you can not react. More ...

Edith suddenly choking after his sentence, as if she wanted to hide something.
I see his face and his eyes embrunir escape in a whining that I can not release.
I can somehow to concentrate and show him a face charmed, seduced by his words, without reacting ...

-You do not succeed you remember things from your past ... this is normal and I understand ... I feel a little worried Gorges! ... Hopefully with Lottie? ...
Sorry, you are not obliged to answer ... I'm a little worried over how to see you drinking tonight ... and then you do not go out often ... you know what I mean...

Edith takes the package "Prince" placed on the bedside table and offers me a cigarette which I accept with pleasure.
I wanted to smoke, but I did not import Edith, not knowing if she smoked or not. Silly of me.
The sun rises over Malmö.




To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!