Sunday 14 October 2012

I lost you.


Poem, written October 14, 2012 at five o'clock in the morning, after a severe depression, to the memory of my great friend, Edith Brönwiski, died in 2007.at the age of 30 years.


''Jag älskar dig, min Edith!...Jag tänker på dig ... mycket stark''


I lost you.


You are the light, the rising sun and hope
My crazy dreams, my fantasies and my fiction.
You are the pearl of the desert, sapphire distant countries,
The morning dew of Eden, nirvana my eyes.
I lost you.

My heart, you're an ocean of love and bliss.
My soul belongs to me and you make it more
A reserve alacrity of spirit and beauty.
I feel that my energy through your divine breath.
I lost you.

In the evening of my life you take me in your arms velvet
Offer me your sun, your coolness, thy pomp
Your charm and grace.
You're bewitching beauty and elegance.
I lost you.

You've escaped from my impossible illusion
To appear in the daylight, and make my life
A delight, the exaltation of happiness
A dream into reality.
I lost you.

You're sublime, a cherub grew in the gardens of Olympus
A love of Venus, reincarnated for me.
You are Aphrodite daughter of Zeus
Output mythology just for me.
I lost you.

In my folly and my fever furious
Meet you one day
I crossed mountains and valleys
Cross the seas and oceans.
I lost you.

North, which I knew nothing,
You arisen as telepathy
To surprise me in my distress
My hallucination, and my illusion.
I lost you.

You're beautiful in your short skirt
Your blouse lace your boots with heels
Your fur coat and grabbed
A fascinating body, sparkling youth and charm.
And I lost you.

The day you left for me to leave
On tiptoe, without saying a word.
I felt the light off at night
Your shadow me back as a ghost.
I lost you.

In the breeze on your steps
And you remember, I cry your absence
As a titi, lovesick
A poet in the absence of his muse.
I lost you.

You are returned to your country declined
Away from me, away from my eyes
In the thick fog and fascinating separation.
You are returned to nothingness ...
I lost you.

You're beautiful the day you appeared me
You're even more beautiful on the day you leave me.
You go without looking at me
But I feel your eyes wet.
I lost you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!