Tuesday 23 October 2012

Red and white



For do not forget the evil that can make a woman

In the divine color of red and white

I'm numb, an autumn evening ...

Forgetting my past and my past turmoil
Up my name ...
I got lost in the fever of your soul.



Your eyes were the source of my resources

And I liked to describe you my way
The way my heart beat for you.
Your mind obsessed me, and your words cradled me
In a romance sweet and cuddly.



I was no longer myself, as the euphoria was superb,

Olympian dream, more charming than nirvana
Or any other Eden ...
I got carried away by the wave of your sighs
When you told me: I love you, my soul!



I thought of nothing else but you.

And my nights were furnished your words
Your charm and my madness.
Then came the reflux to wake me suddenly
And everything is gone, you and my dreams.



Black replaced red and white

And I'm back on my steps
Like a warrior defeated the lost soul
And heart heavy ...
In the frost breaking my life.



I do not know what, when, will be tomorrow,

Or where to go ... I'm lost in trouble
Of misfortune and the blackness of oblivion.
I have no more tears, I can not see
Suppliciant martyrdom awaits me.



I fall asleep again in the dream off

And do not know when my waking.
I hope never to resuscitate
That tomorrow is not misery
For tomorrow I am not alone.

Malmö October 23 to 00: 56

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!