Friday 12 October 2012

mom


To the memory of my mother, which I think with all my love for her
mom

I want to say hello to you, Mom
I cry at the moment
I miss you so much ...
Hello mom ...
I love you Mom!

Are you appeared in my dream last night
And I see you smiling and lovely as before
As always ...
And I cry in your arms
Yes I cry ... And cry again.

In the beautiful cottage where you gave birth to me
I often go ...
But there is more cottage ...
Only olive trees
And your memory, your unforgettable.


I love you mom, and you're gone
Leaving me alone ... completely alone
In a world that I hate
Because youno longer there
Because you're gone ...

Tell me mom: come back to me, or take me
With you ... I'm so alone without you, Mom.
Mom, I can not find the words
Strong enough, beautiful enough, to tell you
My love, my love for you ...

I know just cry your absence,
Scream your name, Fatima! ... In my fantasy
In my madness for you.
I do not know if you can hear me, Mom
But I think you and I cry.

This is the night for me, Mom, since you're gone
Since you left me ...
A long dark night that does not end
Your separation kills me, mom and I can not die
Despite my tears, despite my prayers.

You're all my love mom, my reason for living
My only reason to live, and I do not know why
I am down here ... without you, Mom.
Take me with you, in your arms
The next time you come back to me
In my dream.

I can not stand mom, I'm exhausted
And I can not die ... to join you.
Take me, mom ... and guard me close to you
In your wonderland where you are ...
Right now.

Your world must be magnificent
Since you do not want to go ...
I'm here, still alive, the lost soul,
The heart ripped in disarray
And I'm waiting ... I'm waiting for you to take me with you, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!