Monday 20 August 2012

I do not know if I could love you!

I do not know if I could love you,
One day ...
Everything is dead in me,
My soul is so weak,
My heart is so sad!
I do not know if I could love:
I'm so slow
So dull,

I can not even you,
And present which overwhelm me!Through the messy past
Night in a dream, I went left
E I perished in the fire of recklessness,
From my youth and misfortune.
I do not have time to live
This passion for the past!
Haunts me today and
boggles my mind!
The love is gone and
Over time it has lost
Into the abyss of oblivion!
I do not know if I could love you!


1 comment:

  1. Alfred Mac Trody-NY20 August 2012 at 10:56

    It is sad a life without love, at any age!
    Very nice article, I like!♥

    ReplyDelete

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!