Sunday 30 September 2012

A mad love ...



Your face, the color of your eyes, the complexion of your skin,
I do not know, I can only imagine,
In my dreams, my fantasies and my madness.
I delirium of an icon, a angel face
I got you.

It all began with an exchange of words,
On the pleasantries, glances and fixations
On an image that you've made ​​of yourself,
In a vision I wanted you.
This is how it all began.


You have seduced me, by vocables ravishing
Captivating and bewitching.
And you took me in you, like a god
We love, and which we never saw the portrait,
Or a genius graceful renews his face.

Your mind I was surprised and captivated.
And my soul became yours,
Over the days and moments that sparkle
Joy and happiness, offended and troubled heart.
I feel lost in your moving in your mind.

I feel in love with joy and sadness, all at once,
Because you come to me you disappear
Suddenly, as if by magic.
Your absence torture me, kill me ...
Your return fascinates me and I capsized.

I do not know who you are,
Who I am ... but your spirit captivated me,
And my heart beats only for you.
Why do I love you
While I do not know you.

A beautiful madness took me
One autumn day, seeing your angelic face and distant
Crossed my mind and burn my breath.
You are so beautiful to me
I can not do without you.

You are a spirit, not a woman.
I feel you everywhere, at every moment
In my anguish and my peace.
You're here, that I do not know,
A track my sorrows and my Gaites.

Kamel Heriouil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!