Saturday 22 September 2012

You (an illusion! ... may be!)


You

You in an autumn day;
With a simple virtual kiss won my heart,
Changed my life in a tone soporific
And make me live bliss, euphoria!

Today, despite the constraints,
And the distance "I love you"
I dream with you to my life
And as for the Prince and Sleeping Beauty!


In the morning I think of you,
And all day, I want to be in your arms
My thoughts, my heart and my soul are yours,
My life is nothing without your soul without your breath!

Since you came into my life,
You make me dream, to see life in pink
And revived my fantasies buried my wildest desires!
My heart before you capsize. Stops.

Thou art more rare than gold, than any other size ...
I want you forever.
I love you, I adore you,
Me and complete your thoughtfulness and your brilliance.

You in an autumn day;
You took my whole soul,
With your hands soft and cuddly
You have won my heart and my mind.

I only dream of you every time
Every moment that separates me from you.
You're so beautiful, so pure
In my dream, I want to keep you!

Kamel Heriouil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!