Sunday 16 September 2012

My love!


 My Love

 It all started when our eyes met,
 You spilled my heart, you did capsized.
 A wind of love has made me lose my head
 Our history is not born to it stops.
 Our love grows day by day
 I let go and close my heart to double turn.



 Everything is wonderful and beautiful
 When I drown off your eyes.
 Feelings have created yet unknown
 Must keep and never break.
 In your arms I'm going to fly
 In a world of soft and sweet.

 The flame of my eyes lit
 Evening or our lips are affected.
 Today's destiny is ours
 To us alone you take the same path.
 My love for you is the greatest
 I have no doubt about my feelings.

 I love you


I dedicated this poem to a friend Thai is very dear to me!


Now! .. read the poem, along with this beautiful song sweet, romantic, crazy ...
You will feel a deep emotion ... I hope!...  Thank you!


  

2 comments:

  1. I have no doubt about my feelings /I love sow much this poem it wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!