Friday 28 September 2012

My lovely unknown


My lovely unknown

I am no longer the man who loves you still
I am no longer the absolute you famous
I'm not the passion that ever fell asleep
I'm not reflect that tracks death

I'm an outlaw crying time
I'm forgetting the old beggar hopes
I am mystified dust long ago
I saw a shadow into nothingness.



Pale glow that I was before
I still see your picture in your blue eyes
If he comes back, that I become,
Next time?

I fear that one day a kiss
Is not a goodbye
Death for me.
I'm afraid in the silence of your absence.

I can not find the path that leads to you
I live in a deserted island and cold
Away from it all love, all soul
And I shout your name.

I followed all your soul
And you abandoned me, I do not know why
You left without saying anything
Lock you in a silence that kills me.

Kamel Heriouil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!