Friday 7 September 2012

I have two women... (Just an illusion)



I hope
And what I hope?
A woman who comes to bring me his smile,
And sweet words.
a woman

Me watching me and grabbed me.
Talking to me and hear me.
A woman crying
In my opinion,
Then I will have the grace to it


And I will love.
Where the waves die
Can no longer raise.
Where there is not even
A ray of light

that allows
A love to penetrate.
Where there is no grass
Growing,
I would suspend

In your hands ... to your feet fly.
one day
She saw a child
A child ...
Who smiles when she looks at him,

She sings and dances
When he smiled,
And when she sleeps layer.
What is his pain,
The child, sometimes

Crying.
Sometimes keep my eyes open,
When lying down.
This is my mother!
There are two women in my life,

One sleeps in his eternal rest
The other one sleeps in my dream.
There are two women who love me,
The one that has aged ... and gone forever,
The other gives me his youth

And then escapes.
There are two women,
One in the sky, without me
Another in the bottom of my heart
My mind and my soul.
A love that suffers,
Subjected to the violence of memory
And the absence of a mother ...
Time

Memories in the trunk
Filled ...
Joy joy of my past life,
Now, with fragrant
The sweet face of my mother.


Just naked ma belle!
You haunts me and within me,
I dress
Your body and light gold
My imagination loses itself

In your dreams
Again ... and again!
O my sweet fairy ...
I want to love you ...
Love you till the end of my days.

Poem dedicated to my dear friend .. Sarushette Newday!
For his friendship!


K.H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!