Sunday 9 September 2012

"My Testament" (This is not an illusion)


"My Testament"

 I want to say hello to you this way,
 Because you are my love,
 My only love.
 You are the woman of my dreams, honey!
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 You are my wife, my darling, my beloved!
 My wife forever,
 My wife for eternity!
 My heart, my soul and my mind.
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 I want to wish you good morning this way
 Everyday
 Every sun rises
 Every ray of light!
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 You are my breath, the air
 I breathe,
 And I can not live without you
 Or sleep without you.
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 I need you, your eyes,
 Your arms and your whole body
 Against mine, forever
 For eternity!
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 I need you to take your lips
 Your tongue and your saliva in my mouth,
 I swallow like wine blessed
 Eats like a heaven.
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 I love you darling
 And I could never repeat yourself enough.
 I die for you,
 I will, even until death there.
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 I want to die near you
 Being "one" with your body, there's death.
 Buried, burned ... but with you,
 only with you, I love you.

 Kamel Heriouil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vous avez aimé cet article!
Merci de laisser un commentaire!